On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Wednesday 7 March 2012

At Beach Ed (by Jilles - 6y)

We went to see the lifeguards and we watched a video about signs on the beach. 

Making our sandcastle!
Then we were making sandcastles. I think ours is the best! 


When we went in the water, I was with Hunter. We jumped over waves, big waves. 

After that, we got changed and walked back to school. 

9 comments:

  1. Jilles that look like fun to do was it hard Jilles those rocks look cooland the see weed and the sand From Bronson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good time at beach ed from Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story jilles because it reminded me of the fun time by Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jilles did you have a great time when we played seaweed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. IH jilles i liked your story because i remeber i had a graet time to gether.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this story.from the writter jilles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jilles, I bet you had a great time when we played seaweed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very like your story jilles from Ella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the way that you put wow words in it. from Noah

    ReplyDelete